Natural Flawless Beautiful
What are Eyelash Extensions?
The extensions are individual synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes. They are applied to your individual eyelashes, one lash at a time. This service is beauty enhancing and eliminates the need to wear mascara.
The Results & Application
The result is thicker, longer, eye opening eyelashes that are so natural looking that it is difficult to tell that you have extensions on. They are available in different lengths and are completely tailored to the look you want. Size availability ranges from short to long which will be decided and agreed upon with your certified eyelash technician. The extensions are applied with sensitive skin - medical grade glue.
*Eyelash Extensions are applied by a licensed, certified and experienced Eyelash Extension Specialist*
Diva Lashes – A full set of 100% synthetic mink eyelash extensions on the upper eyelid at least 60-80 lashes per eye. This initial application process takes between an hour and 1.5 hours and will give you a set of beautiful, full, dark eyelashes.
Sassy Lashes – This set is a partial set of eyelash extensions, applying at least 35 eyelashes on each of the upper eyelids. This application process takes 1 hour and will give you beautiful longer eyelashes.
Newbie Lashes – Lightweight set of lashes designed for our 'newbies'. This is just a taste of the lash world, but with caution.
How long will they last?
The extensions will last anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks with good care. If you are like most of our clients, once you have them applied, you will LOVE them and want to wear them all the time! In order to keep your lashes looking full and fresh "Touch-up" appointments are necessary every 3 - 4 weeks.
Preparation...before your appointment
- We recommend that you arrive to your appointment with your eye make-up completely removed.
- During the application you will be laying down relaxing with your eyes closed.
Eyelash Maintenance & Care
First 48 Hours - Caring for Your Lashes
- DO NOT: Allow lashes to get wet. NO Swimming.
- Avoid steam: NO spas, saunas, or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will affect the glue, stopping it from bonding properly.
- DO NOT: Rub, perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
- DO NOT: Rub your eyes or pull you lash extensions when washing your face—clean around the eyes with a wash cloth or cotton pad.
- DO NOT: Remove your extensions on your own.
- DO NOT: Apply mascara to your lash extensions.
- DO NOT: Cut your extensions—you can risk cutting your natural lashes.
Eyelash extensions are great for everyday wear or special occasions.
Available at both locations:
Rt. 17 N., Ramsey, NJ • Rt. 4 W., Hackensack, NJ