[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” next_background_color=”#000000″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_fullwidth_header _builder_version=”3.0.106″ title=”Health Alert” header_fullscreen=”off” header_scroll_down=”off” image_orientation=”center” background_layout=”light” content_orientation=”center” custom_button_two=”off” button_two_icon_placement=”right” custom_button_one=”off” button_one_icon_placement=”right” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″ custom_padding=”0|0px|54px|0px” prev_background_color=”#000000″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_layout=”light”]
THE FOUNTAIN SPA COVID-19 GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- It is imperative that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- What to expect upon arrival of your appointment:
- We are not accepting walk-ins, please call 201-327-5155 option 2 for Ramsey Hair & Nail Salon check-in, option 3 for Ramsey Spa check-in & option 4 for all customers checking in for services at our Shops at Riverside Hackensack location.
- Wait in your car or outside until you are called inside.
- Face masks are required to enter.
Once we are ready for the you, you will be:
- Escort inside (asked to respect social distancing at all times)
- Temperature checked
- Sanitize your hands
- Brought directly to the service station/room.
Please keep all personal belongings in your vehicle – wallet and cell phone are permitted. Please arrive to your appointment alone. No outside food or drink is permitted.
The salon, its chairs, stations and shampoo bowls have been marked and spaced more than 6 feet apart while some have been removed altogether to account for social distancing.
Manicure stations in Ramsey have all been moved to the tranquility room.
Remember to practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet from anyone except your stylist.
All common areas, stations, tools and equipment will be sanitized after each guest and will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
Our staff will also have their temperature checked upon arrival for work and will wear a protective mask, protective face shield and sanitized gown during their shift.
We greatly appreciate your patience and loyalty as we all try to navigate these uncertain times. We know you are as excited as we are to get back to the salon, but please bare with us as we attempt to get everyone back on the schedule. We are limited by the amount of people we are allowed to have in the salon at one time and must take this into account as we book appointments. Please feel free to call the salon, or email with any questions.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience.
The Fountain Spa Team