Terms and Conditions
Purchase/Use of this certificate constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- As of October 1, 2006 a state sales tax (As of Jan. 2017 tax is now 6.85%) will be added to all massage and body treatments, which will not be reflected on your on-line total.
- An individual must be at least 16 years old to receive massages and body treatments.
- The Fountain is smoke-free and cell phones are not permitted. A 5-hour cancellation notice is required for all spa services. If notification is not received within this time requirement, you will be charged for your service(s). (In the case of a gift certificate, the value of the services will be deducted from the certificate.) If you cancel your appointment, you will be given a cancellation number for your records; it is important to retain the number. Making a reservation acknowledges the acceptance of this policy.
- This certificate is not replaceable if lost or stolen and should be treated as cash. The Fountain Spa is not responsible for loss, theft, or mutilation of this certificate. Face value of certificate is in US dollars. Certificate must be surrendered at time of redemption. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted at The Fountain.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and are valid for five years from date of purchase.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.